Farm finance workshop
Friday, February 24, 2017
Little Britain Community Centre
Registration begins at 9:00a.m. Workshop runs from 9:30a.m. to 3:00p.m.
Cost: $15 plus Eventbrite fee (incldues snacks and a hot lunch)
Putting it all together for profit
- working with your banker - understanding what they want
- financing equipment, marketing, change of ownership, and real estate
- farm tax tips; considerations for estate planning and dispersing wealth
- where can HST trip you up
- Succession planning from a farm finance perspective
- commodity loans, advance payment program, interest free loans
- cost-share grants, insurance programs, and more
Registration dealine is February 21, 2016.
To register visit: https://farmfinance/eventbrite.com
For more information: